Saturday, February 22, 2014

Its Only Hair; It'll Grow Back

Hey you guys, everyone who is a follower of my blog knows that I love to write -- especially poetry--.But as I was about to write today I thought I'd express another area of interest and blog about my natural HAIR!!!
July 17,2013 I made the conscious decision to never ever ever ever, relax my hair again, and so I commenced to get protective-hair styles and on October 31st I did the BBBIIIGGG CHOP!!! With not a lot of "hangage"  I knew I would always find a way to style my hair or do something to make me feel just as beautiful as I did with my weave. I went and got my eyebrows done and then I started my official TWA --Teeny Weeny Afro-- journey. I've almost been completely natural for about 4 months and here's my progress.
October 

November

December

January
February

Although I have only cut my hair four months ago I must admit that I do my hair EXTREMELY often, whether it be twist outs or a full blown weave, they have tremendously contributed to my hair growth. 
Over the months I have USED A LOT of different products in my hair and yes you may call me a "product junky". But, my THREE most favorite products are Dr. Miracles conditioning shampoo, VO5 conditioner and Shea Moisture's curl enhancing smoothie. I use these products no matter what, I just love, love, love these and they are always my go to products. And apparently they truly work.
 
For more details on my transitioning process and how I style my natural hair, also the other products that I have please, please, please comment below.
Love Ya.
-Signing off BrandonCamille

1 comment: