Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Essence of my Blog

Some people have a lot to say but are horrible at grasping the words to express how they are feeling. My purpose for this blog is essentially to allow my readers to experience my experiences, to see what I've seen, to imagine my thoughts and just be apart of my life. Also to share their own opinions with me on everyday social issues teenagers; male and female are facing. Issues such as self-esteem, body image and peer pressure. I want to provide my views on how to LIVE ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and be who you want to be and not anything that you have conformed too. My thoughts and inquiries are to stimulate and galvanize the minds of my peers and to inspire them to take advantage of their liberty in the most positive way as possible. My name is BrandonCamille and I have a story to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment